KE-500 and KE-500SS Inline PTSA Fluoromete
If your water treatment chemical supplier can provide inhibitor with PTSA fluorescent dye in the formulation, the KE-500 makes it easy for our W600 or W900 controller to measure and control the concentration!
The KE-500 inline fluorometer measures traced chemical residual every 4 seconds with 1% accuracy. Turbidity and color in most cooling tower applications interfere with traditional fluorometer measurements, and lead to significant dosing errors. With the KE-500’s proprietary optical design and sophisticated compensation algorithm, even in water containing up to 150 NTU turbidity and 4 ppm iron, errors can be reduced or eliminated.
The KE-500SS inline fluorometer supplies the same performance as the KE-500 in a rugged stainless steel body rated to 2 MPa (290 psi) at 65 C (150 F).
• High resistance to color and turbidity interference from sample water
• Digital communication via Bluetooth to smartphone app for diagnosis and troubleshooting
• Highly stable and extremely reliable even in harsh applications
KE-525SS Inline Fluorescein Fluorometer
The KE-525SS inline fluorometer probe measures the concentration of fluorescence tracer fluorescein in water up to 60 ppb. The stainless steel body of the KE-525SS probe makes it ideally suitable for applications of monitoring boiler feedwater or boiler blowdown after being cooled down to near ambient temperature
In addition to measuring fluorescence, the KE-525SS probe has extra photoelectric components that monitor the color and turbidity of the sample water. This extra feature allows automatic color and turbidity compensation to eliminate interferences common in real-world samples.
KE-350 and KE-380 Handheld Fluorometers
The KE-350 fluorometers measure the concentration of PTSA in a sample and the KE-380 measures both PTSA and Fluorescein. They have a built-in sample cell for ease of use.
Major features of these fluorometers include:
• Extra color and turbidity parameters measured are used for automatic compensation to eliminate interference.
• No sample cuvette is needed and variations associated with the cuvette is eliminated
• Operates using AA batteries for >10,000 measurements per set
• Single-point (100 ppb) calibration
• 5 second warm up
• Low maintenance field fluorometer
KE-710 and Ke-710B Handheld Multimeters
The KE-710 series meters measure more than just fluorophores.
For the KE-710
• pH • Conductivity • PTSA • ORP • Temperature • Free and Total Chlorine
For the Ke-710B
• pH • Conductivity • PTSA • Fluorescein • ORP • Temperature